Now available exclusively to current Closer Skateboarding subscribers.
Free when you register via the link in our latest email.
Limited Edition of 50.
Expanded audio document of my Mind Field deep dive with Greg Hunt.
Conversation presented in its entirety, with musical interludes.
Haphazardly recorded on 12.31.24
Length: 210 Minutes
Speakerphone > Cassette > MP3 > USB
Signed by Greg Hunt and Eric Swisher
Only 50 made… just like the Mind Field VHS.
Hand numbered to keep us honest.
If you are able to obtain one, feel free to share its contents with those who did not. We are all friends here.
Thank you.
=O
P.S. Apologies in advance for the poor sound quality.
I didn’t know what I was doing, I just wanted to make something.
4 comments:
The email was sent to Closer subscribers ?
Yeah, went out yesterday.
I have a subscription and didn't get the email. Ive checked all my folders
Maybe hit up Jaime? Sorry!
Post a Comment