chrome ball interview #186
CBI for Closer Skateboarding Magazine #14
Chops sits down with Wu-Welsh for another conversation.
With special introductions by Sal Barbier and Clyde Singleton.
Classic photos by Giovanni Reda, Ben Colen, Pete Thompson,
Jeff Landi, Ken Goto and more.
This one was super fun. Rob is hilarious.
Thanks everybody.
8 comments:
Holy grail interview!
All time favorite skater, even before I knew he was a fellow Mainer. Thank you Chops and Rob! Love all the work on Closer, much appreciated
Xuper TV APK is my favorite spot to stream media lately, but I always love checking out a fresh Chops interview on Chrome Ball. Rob Welsh is an absolute street skating legend, and his switch 360 flips and ledge control back at Pier 7 were totally unmatched. It is really cool to see him getting a major cover feature in Closer Magazine with inputs from guys like Sal Barbier and Clyde Singleton.
Getting a heavy, detailed sit-down interview with a classic pro like Welsh brings back so many good memories from the golden era of skating. If you are looking for a super clean, fast platform to check out live entertainment feeds or sports channels without dealing with frozen screens or slow apps, hopping onto Xuper TV gives you a perfect setup that works instantly.
I always respect a dedicated skate blog that just gives you the raw text and high-quality photo scans right away instead of lagging out your smartphone browser with massive pop-up ads. Keeping pages lightweight makes exploring skateboarding history so much better, and visiting Xuper TV App brings that same smooth, lag-free performance whenever you stream video content at home.
Whether you tracked Welsh since his early days growing up in Maine or you just appreciate his technical street style, his impact on skate culture is huge. Those classic photos by Reda and Thompson are always incredible to look through. I am going to close my reading tabs for the night, jump onto Xuper TV Apk Latest Version, and find an active live stream to watch while I kick back.
I really enjoyed reading this post. The explanation is clear, informative, and written in a way that keeps readers interested from beginning to end. It's always nice to find blogs that focus on sharing useful information instead of unnecessary details. Thank you for taking the time to create such quality content. I also enjoy discovering reliable entertainment platforms, and recently I found Xuper TV, which has provided a smooth and enjoyable streaming experience during my free time.
This is an excellent article with well-organized information and an easy-to-read writing style. I appreciate the effort you put into making the content both engaging and informative. Posts like this encourage readers to come back for future updates because they provide real value. Wishing you continued success with your blog. Whenever I have some free time, I also enjoy using Baixa Youcine as it offers a convenient and pleasant streaming experience.
Post a Comment