10.19.2009

chrome ball incident #362: introspection section







"Kangol Fresh TMG in the place to be... bustin' out bigger style."

Not really sure what it is but as I get older, I seem to appreciate tg more and more...

one of those modern-day renaissance-type cats where everything he does drips with soul.

just watched both 'nonfiction' and 'ride on' last night for the first time in far too long... still so goddamn good.

special thanks to my girl peel for supporting me with all of this and putting up with my shit.

7 comments:

Keith said...

tail grab real ad is so stylin'. TG is one of those pioneers that I don't think gets enough recognition.

Anonymous said...

classic style. my favorite Bones Brigader.

anybody know if he has anything to do with deluxe anymore?

Anonymous said...

I'm not even mad at Tommy's ponytail.

I don't think he's had anything to do with Deluxe in years.

JayCee said...

Tommy still has a lot to do with Deluxe. He's pretty much the Art Director for Krooked. So he's still thick in it. That's pretty much family right there. If Jim's the dad, Tommy's the uncle, so to speak. Actually, Mic-E might be the crazy uncle. Haha. J/K Mic (don't hurt me).

chops said...

good to hear tg is still in the mix over there... i thought he had something going on with krooked but wasn't for sure.

one of my favorite things about BatB2 is whenever a Real skater is in a match, you see all the DLX heads mobbin' in the background like a straight-up gang. Like they all soldiered down in a van from SF just check it all out and make sure everything remained kosher. Love that shit.

Anonymous said...

not sure if it's the age thing er what? but tg has definitely been my no. 1 fer a while. it's the back knee dude. always low to the board in every situation. 1st street pro! and wtf? dlx boards are the best! dude's been associated with quality as long as he's been skating. few can say that... good post kid!

CMV said...

Fresh!