seriously, though... what's not to like here about natas's brainchild:
1. that evil-ass satan board
3. classic rocco-flavored art direction with cliver, mckee, jenkins and kaupas
4. leigh peterson's intro
5. adam mcnatt before he started riding for those weird companies in the back of thrasher
6. markovich killing shit in some big-ass pants on a team he actually stuck with for more than 2 weeks
7. (an instructional tape) and snuff's packaging
8. lost frosty but added gino
9. gabriel being a fucking hermit.
10. got out before world started to fail... none of that wet willy/grim reaper shit.
that Marky Markovich joint still bugs me out to this day.
kept a few goodies in pocket for down the line but any 101 is good 101. I know yesterday I promised no more big posts for a while... blew it.